MEET ULTRA CAPITAL
Ultra Capital is comprised of professionals with real-life experience in all aspects of infrastructure development, finance and asset management. Our team has developed projects from the ground up across multiple sectors. We have worked at engineering, design, construction and investment firms. We have invested in and managed multimillion and billion-dollar construction projects. We have sat on both sides of the table negotiating project finance deals. Our hands-on experience adds value to both our developers and investors.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE
An experienced engineer with a background in renewable engineering, software development, and entrepreneurship.
- Lead Developer at EverVest, a financial risk analytics software platform for the renewable energy industry.
- Software consultant for a leading textbook publishers where he acted as the principal backend developer for the publisher’s online courseware application.
- Co-founded two technology startups, FunnelFeed and Dapper Jobs where he acted as CTO, leading development and product management.
BS in Mechanical Engineering and Entrepreneurial Leadership from Tufts University where he designed and researched wind turbines.
An experienced data scientist, machine learning expert and product manager.
- Co-founder and CTO of EverVest, a software platform for financial modelling and risk analysis of renewable energy projects, where she was responsible for product development and management of the company’s software engineering team.
- Researcher at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory where she helped develop machine learning algorithms to predict weather patterns.
BS in Physics from MIT and was a Jack W. Goss fellow for Entrepreneurship. Teasha was named a 2016 Forbes 30 Under 30 in the Energy category.
A finance and accounting professional with a diverse background including accounting, financial services and web development.
- Teller/banker at Wells Fargo Bank.
- President’s Club of San Francisco’s Greater Financial District in 2014.
- Founding member of the Hack Against Violence.
- Web development consultant for a startup in Japan.
BS in Business, Golden Gate University, graduating Cumma Sum Laude
A senior data scientist with 7 years of experience in mathematical modelling.
- Senior data scientist at EverVest, a software platform for financial modelling and risk analysis of renewable energy projects.
- Graduate studies involved developing and proving the fundamental security of quantum-enhanced key exchange protocols, as well as designing programmable optical circuits on silicon chips to perform quantum computation.
Dr. Mower received a PhD from MIT, a MS from Columbia University and a BS from the Stevens Institute of Technology.
Investment professional with a background in renewable energy financing, mathematics, and environmental policy analysis
- The Mountain Pact, Policy Analysis and Communications
- Sungevity, Structured Finance
- Red Bull North America, Distribution Strategy and Execution
BA in Mathematical Economics, Colgate University
- Software engineer with experience in biochemistry and web development.
- Freelance experience developing web and mobile applications for several development shops.
- Well versed in modern software development practices through the Flatiron School, a prestigious coding school in New York City.
B.S. in Biochemistry, Stony Brook University
A finance and accounting professional with over 10 years of combined work experience with Hedge Funds, Venture Capital, Proprietary Trading, and Public Accounting Firms.
- Controller for Jump Capital LLC, a venture capital business affiliated with Jump Trading, specializing in early, expansion, growth stage and middle market investments in FinTech, Healthcare, and SaaS.
- Finance Team Lead at Jump Trading LLC overseeing the accounting of infrastructure and operating expenses.
- Controller, RoundKeep Capital Advisors LLC, an event-driven hedge fund.
- Auditor, Ernst & Young LLP, focused on investment advisors and alternative investments.
CPA; B.S. in Accounting and Finance, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
A registered Professional Engineer who brings over 30 years of significant technical and project management experience with a focus on traditional and renewable energy. His experience encompasses regulatory requirements, technology development and evaluation, process plant design, construction and operations.
- Director, Energy Business Unit at the Harris Group, Inc., a multi-discipline engineering design firm specializing in Oil & Gas and Power Industry process and detail design, project planning and management, and construction management.
- Senior Vice President, Enertech Environmental, Inc, responsible for all engineering, project management, construction, and commissioning.
- Other positions where he oversaw project development functions and managed operations include: Microgy, Inc., Energy Answers Corporation, Trident Technologies International, Walsh Environmental Engineers, and Ecova, Inc.
M.S. in Environmental Engineering, Colorado School of Mines; B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Oklahoma
Independent Energy Project Developer and Infrastructure Finance Professional
- CEO & Co-founder of EnergySource, a $400 million geothermal development company
- Senior Vice President with Hannon Armstrong, a leading energy and infrastructure investor
- Senior Vice President, EnergyWorks, a global industrial power development venture owned by Bechtel and Pacificorp
- Vice President, Development at Wartsila Power Development
- Senior Investment Officer, Project Finance, Overseas Private Investment Corp (OPIC)
BA in Business Economics, University of California, Santa Barbara; MBA, Thunderbird School of Global Management
Senior developer and investor responsible for delivering complex engineering and construction services
- SVP of Bechtel Corporation
- Managing Director of Bechtel Enterprises (development and financing arm)
- President, Bechtel’s Fossil Power, Communications and Renewable Power business
- Managing Director of WärtsiläPower Development (Asia) Limited
- Vice President of project finance for Hannon Armstrong & Company
- Started his at career Booz Allen Hamilton utility consulting practice
Rutgers University with degrees in Engineering and Physics
15 year track record building infrastructure projects and companies in energy, wastewater, and agriculture.
- Managing Partner, Blue Hill Partners; projects include energy efficiency retrofits in MUSHsector, preliminary development of P3 to introduce new ag crop for biochemical production in Caribbean nation
- Founder & CEO,BlackGold Biofuels; patented chemical process to convert oils from wastewater into biodiesel; developed R&D facility, beta plant, and two commercial facilities
- Chaired task force for National Biodiesel Board to develop sustainability guidelines for US industry. Named by Bloomberg in America’s Most Promising Social Entrepreneurs 2010.
BA in Applied Mathematics, Columbia University
Over 20 years of international investment, advisory and development experience focusing on technology, energy, waste and agriculture.
- Developer in Residence, Generate Capital, focusing on agriculture and waste.
- President, i2 Capital, expertise in conservation, energy and education.
- CEO & Founder, Emerging Energy International, a Hong Kong-based developer of mobile electrical power projects.
- Managing Partner, Laguna Capital Partners.
MsM, Stanford University; BA University of Pennsylvania
A skilled investment professional with 10 years of experience in project finance and risk analysis for infrastructure assets.
- CEO and co-founder of EverVest, a software platform for financial modelling and risk analysis of renewable energy projects.
- Investment banker at Goldman Sachs focusing on the infrastructure, transportation and public sectors. Led and managed over $15BN in transactions including project financings, asset portfolio sales, securitizations, and corporate financings.
MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management, Jack W. Goss Fellow for Entrepreneurship; BS, State University of New York at Albany.