An experienced engineer with a background in renewable engineering, software development, and entrepreneurship.
- Lead Developer at EverVest, a financial risk analytics software platform for the renewable energy industry.
- Software consultant for a leading textbook publishers where he acted as the principal backend developer for the publisher’s online courseware application.
- Co-founded two technology startups, FunnelFeed and Dapper Jobs where he acted as CTO, leading development and product management.
BS in Mechanical Engineering and Entrepreneurial Leadership from Tufts University where he designed and researched wind turbines.
Senior developer and investor responsible for delivering complex engineering and construction services
- SVP of Bechtel Corporation
- Managing Director of Bechtel Enterprises (development and financing arm)
- President, Bechtel’s Fossil Power, Communications and Renewable Power business
- Managing Director of WärtsiläPower Development (Asia) Limited
- Vice President of project finance for Hannon Armstrong & Company
- Started his at career Booz Allen Hamilton utility consulting practice
Rutgers University with degrees in Engineering and Physics
An experienced data scientist, machine learning expert and product manager.
- Co-founder and CTO of EverVest, a software platform for financial modelling and risk analysis of renewable energy projects, where she was responsible for product development and management of the company’s software engineering team.
- Researcher at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory where she helped develop machine learning algorithms to predict weather patterns.
BS in Physics from MIT and was a Jack W. Goss fellow for Entrepreneurship. Teasha was named a 2016 Forbes 30 Under 30 in the Energy category.
An experienced investment professional with over 4 years of financial modeling, investment analysis, and deal experience
- Investment Analyst at K1 Investment Management, supported growth, buyout and debt deals in private enterprise software companies
- Senior Analyst at Wilshire Associates, lead analyst covering public real asset investments for institutional and retail investors across consulting and funds management
- Analyst at CalPERS, analyzed investment grade corporate fixed income securities, market analysis, and financial modeling
B.S. in Managerial Economics from the University of California, Davis and the London School of Economics and Political Science. Passed all levels of the CFA program.
Serial entrepreneur with a history of successfully developing large scale fund raising platforms
- Founder Wit Capital, the world’s first web-based investment bank and co-manager of more than 200 IPOs prior to its acquisition by Charles Schwab
- Co-founder SkybridgeCapital, manager of $13 billion of alternative investments and organizer of the SALT conferences
- Founder and Chairman of SpotzerMedia Group
- Securities law at Cravath, Swaine and Moore
- Member, New York Bar; FINRA Series 24, 7 and 63
Graduate of Harvard Law School and Brandeis University
15 year track record building infrastructure projects and companies in energy, wastewater, and agriculture.
- Managing Partner, Blue Hill Partners; projects include energy efficiency retrofits in MUSHsector, preliminary development of P3 to introduce new ag crop for biochemical production in Caribbean nation
- Founder & CEO,BlackGold Biofuels; patented chemical process to convert oils from wastewater into biodiesel; developed R&D facility, beta plant, and two commercial facilities
- Chaired task force for National Biodiesel Board to develop sustainability guidelines for US industry. Named by Bloomberg in America’s Most Promising Social Entrepreneurs 2010.
BA in Applied Mathematics, Columbia University
A senior data scientist with 7 years of experience in mathematical modelling.
- Senior data scientist at EverVest, a software platform for financial modelling and risk analysis of renewable energy projects.
- Graduate studies involved developing and proving the fundamental security of quantum-enhanced key exchange protocols, as well as designing programmable optical circuits on silicon chips to perform quantum computation.
Dr. Mower received a PhD from MIT, a MS from Columbia University and a BS from the Stevens Institute of Technology.
Investment professional with a background in renewable energy financing, mathematics, and environmental policy analysis
- The Mountain Pact, Policy Analysis and Communications
- Sungevity, Structured Finance
- Red Bull North America, Distribution Strategy and Execution
BA in Mathematical Economics, Colgate University
Finance and Accounting Professional with over 15 years combined work experience within Hedge Fund of Funds, Family Office, Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Investment Banking Industries.
- Chief Financial Officer & Trustee, Golden Gate Financial Group, LLC
- Widespread Fund/Management Company Finance, Accounting and Operations consulting experience within multiple VC, PE and Family Office Funds
- Managing Director of Finance & Accounting, Presidio Financial Partners, LLC
BS in Accounting, University of San Francisco
Over 20 years of international investment and advisory work focusing on agriculture and waste.
- Developer in Residence, Generate Capital, focusing on agriculture and waste.
- President, i2 Capital, expertise in conservation, energy and education.
- CEO & Founder, Emerging Energy International, a Hong Kong-based developer of mobile electrical power projects.
- Managing Partner, Laguna Capital Partners.
MsM, Stanford University; BA University of Pennsylvania
A skilled investment professional with 10 years of experience in project finance and risk analysis for infrastructure assets.
- CEO and co-founder of EverVest, a software platform for financial modelling and risk analysis of renewable energy projects.
- Investment banker at Goldman Sachs focusing on the infrastructure, transportation and public sectors. Led and managed over $15BN in transactions including project financings, asset portfolio sales, securitizations, and corporate financings.
MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management, Jack W. Goss Fellow for Entrepreneurship; BS, State University of New York at Albany.
- Software engineer with experience in biochemistry and web development.
- Freelance experience developing web and mobile applications for several development shops.
- Well versed in modern software development practices through the Flatiron School, a prestigious coding school in New York City.
B.S. in Biochemistry, Stony Brook University
Senior investor in the venture and impact space with experience founding and leading multi-billion dollar asset management platforms
- Key launch investor, Director and Principal to two leading sustainable real asset firms, BioLogicalCapital and Equilibrium Capital
- Founder of two venture firms, Communications Ventures and ComVentures
- Integral in raising over $1.6B of venture funds and $500M in real asset funds
- Venture track record deploying $250M and delivering $800M of net returns for a personal IRR of 22% over 35 companies
BS in Systems Engineering, University of Pennsylvania; BS in Economics, The Wharton School
Independent Energy Project Developer and Infrastructure Finance Professional
- CEO & Co-founder of EnergySource, a $400 million geothermal development company
- Senior Vice President with Hannon Armstrong, a leading energy and infrastructure investor
- Senior Vice President, EnergyWorks, a global industrial power development venture owned by Bechtel and Pacificorp
- Vice President, Development at Wartsila Power Development
- Senior Investment Officer, Project Finance, Overseas Private Investment Corp (OPIC)
BA in Business Economics, University of California, Santa Barbara; MBA, Thunderbird School of Global Management
Investment Committee (Independent Member) and Sr. Risk Advisor
- Member of the board and head of risk committee, Deutsche Bank US
- Member of the board and head of audit committee, Piper Jaffray
- Chief Risk Officer, CIT
- Chief Risk Officer, Morgan Stanley
BS, New York University
Veteran Investment Manager with deep experience running multi-billion dollar global portfolios
- 19 years as Managing Director and Generalist Portfolio Manager for PIMCO managing over $30B globally
- One of PIMCO’s eight member Investment Committee and Executive Committee
MBA, Stanford Business School; Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Government, Bowdoin College
- Founding Partner and former Vice Chairman of consulting firm Oliver, Wyman & Co., where he where he led work for investment banks, asset managers, exchanges and other market utilities
- Currently, Director of CanaccordGenuityGroup, NewstarFinancial and The Cooperative Bank UK; Senior Advisor to Silverpoint Capital and Oliver Wyman; Board and Fellow of SovereignNet, Tufts Fletcher School
- Previously Senior Associate Dean for International Business at the Tufts Fletcher School, and Strategic Adviser to Warburg PincusLLC
Master of Law and Diplomacy, The Fletcher School; AB, Dartmouth College
Board of Directors
- Founder, Chairman and CEO, FrontPointPartners
- COO & Sr. Managing Director, Tiger Management
- Head of Financial Institutions, CFO & Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- President and CEO, Van Kampen Investments
MBA, MIT; BA, Harvard College
Board of Directors
- CO-Founder and CEO, AlpInvest Partners
- Director, Dresdner Kleinwort Benson (today Dresdner Kleinwort)
- Investment Banker, Dillon Read
- Financial Analyst, Morgan Stanley International
- Board Member, Royal Doeksen BV, Concertgebouw NV, Royal Huisman BV, and the Fulbright Foundation
M.A., University of Leyden, Netherlands
- Founder, Chairman and CEO, Calyx & Corolla
- Founder and CEO, Gardener’s Eden
- Member, Northern Trust Corporation’s Western Region Board
- Former Board member, DeckersOutdoor Corporation, J. Jill Group, Armstrong World Industries and Providian Financial Corporation
MBA, Harvard Business School; BA, Scripps College
- Founding Participant, Managing Director and member of the Board of Directors of The Carlyle Group
- Member of the Management Committee and Board of Directors of T. Rowe Price Associates
- Co-founder of New Enterprise Associates
- Trustee Emeritus, University of Pennsylvania and member of the Penn Investment Board
MBA, Harvard Business School; bachelors degree, University of Pennsylvania
Sustainable Technology and Regulatory Council
A frequent international lecturer, she is also appointed as faculty at the Yale School of Management and the National University of Singapore. She is a pioneer in the field of industrial ecology, and is best known in the sub-field of industrial symbiosis, focused on the shared management of resources by companies in relative geographic proximity.
- Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies: Professor of industrial environmental management.
- Environmental business and state and local governments: served as president of a large state bonding authority charged with developing a billion dollar waste infrastructure system; testified on waste, recycling and other environmental issues before committees of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives
- Board Affiliations: Board of Directors of the Alliance for Research in Corporate Sustainability (ARCS), the External Advisory Council of the Center for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability at Ingersoll Rand, and elected President of the International Society of Industrial Ecology until 2015.
B.A. from Barnard College; M.P.P.M and Ph.D. from Yale University
A leading scientist, innovator, and communicator on global water and climate issues. He co-founded and leads the Pacific Institute in Oakland, one of the most innovative, independent non-governmental organizations addressing the connections between the environment and global sustainability.
- President and Co-Founder, 1987 to Present. Pacific Institute for Studies in Development, Environment, and Security.
- Research Associate, 1983 to 1986. Energy and Resources Group, University of California, Berkeley,
- Deputy Assistant to the Governor of California, 1980-1982. Energy and Environment Office of the Governor of California.
- Research and Teaching Associate. 1978 to 1981. University of California and Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory.
B.S. from Yale University; M.S. and Ph.D. in Energy and Resources from the University of California, Berkeley, with a focus on hydroclimatology.
Missy has a passion for organic agriculture and food and serves a co-op of revolutionary-minded farmers creating a better future.
- General Counsel and Director of Government Affairs for CROPP Cooperative/Organic Valley/Organic Prairie where she manages all of the cooperative’s legal affairs and oversees relationships with various governmental groups, including legislators, agencies and other regulatory entities.
- Board President for the Organic Trade Association.
- Serves on the USDA’s Advisory Committee on Biotechnology & 21st Century Agriculture (appointed by USDA Secretary Vilsack)
- Serves on the Environmental Working Group Board.
Bachelor of Arts degree from Georgetown University and a Juris doctorate from the University of Wyoming
A progressive with a long career in charitable and social enterprise, Pike helped pioneer broad use of donor-advised funds in philanthropy. He is an active investor is sustainability-focused early stage companies.
- Early in his career, Pike served as Associate Director of the Washington D.C. based Youth followed by six years as Executive Director of the Shalan Foundation in San Francisco.
- Founder, 1976, the Tides Foundation, the first stand-alone donor-advised fund in the United States.
- In 1994, founded the Advocacy Fund, a key sponsor of advocacy initiatives focused on immigration, climate change, and the eldercare workforce.
- In 1996, Pike established the Tides Center, an incubator that emerged as a key provider of infrastructure to the nonprofit community.
- In 1999, founded Groundspring.com, originally called eGrants, an on-line giving platform that merged with Network for Good in 2006.
- Also founded, in 2003, Tides Inc.; in 2004, Tides Shared Spaces; and in 2006, the Tides Network where he served as CEO of all until November 2010. By 2010, Tides was often ranked among the top 100 charitable enterprises in the US.
- March 2011-2014, was a Principal with Equilibrium Capital, an investment firm focused on sustainability-driven real assets.
- Board of Directors of Working Assets (Credo Mobile), a telecommunications company.
- Non-Profit Boards: Environmental Working Group, the Institute for New Economic Thinking, JK Irwin Foundation, Livingre Foundation, and the Robert Rauschenberg Foundation. Member of the Investment Committee for the Jerome L. Greene Foundation in NY.
- Board Member: GrowStone LLC.
- B.A. Political Science at the University of California, Santa Cruz, 1970; Master’s Degree, Political Science at the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers University
Over 25 years of experience in energy and environmental policy, finance, and technology. He has served three Presidents and has been named one of the five most influential figures in U.S. clean energy by Oilprice.Com.
- Executive Director of Stanford’s Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Policy and Finance, a joint center of the Stanford business and law schools where he holds faculty positions.
- Board chair of the American Council on Renewable Energy.
- Directed Google’s climate and energy initiatives; was an investor and executive in the clean energy industry,
- Served as U.S. Assistant Secretary of Energy for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy and Energy Department Chief of Staff in the Clinton Administration.
- Was a Member of President Obama’s Transition Team; staff member of President Carter’s Commission on the Accident at Three Mile Island.
- Board Affiliations: Secretary of Energy Advisory Board, the National Academy of Sciences Board on Energy and Environmental Systems, and is a non-resident senior fellow with the Brookings Institution.
B.A. in Biology from Dartmouth College; J.D. from Stanford Law School. He also studied at the Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government and MIT.